As seen in West Elm!
Fine art print available in several sizes.
Original is 16"x20" by Christine Lindstrom.
- Printed with archival inks on Hahnemuhle Torchon paper – heavyweight stock – 285 gsm
- Limited edition printing of 200 (excludes 16x20)
- Each is signed, numbered and dated on the bottom.
- There is a white border around the edges of the print for easier framing.
- Note: 16x20 and 20x30 prints are printed on Kodak Supra Endura Professional Photographic paper
All prints are packaged in archival plastic sleeves with sturdy, white, archival foamcore backing.
- This painting was done on Strathmore cold press, acid free, 140 lb. watercolor paper.
- It was painted with professional, Italian watercolor and acrylic paints.
- Signed and dated by the artist.